Monday, January 19, 2009

My mom is taking me shopping tomorrow.

Typing that sentence alone feels so foreign. Because 1) my mom never takes me shopping or gave me any money for it, and 2) I'm so used to buying my own shite. I'm terrified she'll pick out some really horrible stuff. But I will stick to my guns and be firm.

Shopping for stuff for Australia. If the Levis trade-in promotion is still on, I will be getting two pairs. Underwear. Some funky cardigans and funky sleeved tops (looks like i'll be making a stop at cotton on). A decent haversack/tote.

No more shoes. I don't know how i'm going to take 3 pairs of sneakers, a pair of boots, a pair of heels, a pair of flats and a pair of slippers without my sister bursting a blood vessel as to why I have to bring so many over. I will probably wear the boots there cos it's the heaviest even if I'll look completely ridiculous in the summer.


The culprit.

Hopefully i'll be able to sponge a gangster hoodie off my mom tomorrow :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH nooo, you're leaving so soon. LIKE IN WEEKS.
and go to aussie's cotton on! think they have nicer stuffs.

aroona said...

hahah that's why need to need to party together nowww!

Anonymous said...

eh nenek. you can bring shoes, but not all at one go, you have five years - you'll build a ridiculous collection there i guarantee you.