Monday, January 05, 2009

ok liek finally

Resolutions for 2009 (about fuckin' time)

This may be a bit messy cos it's got some Australia related bullshit in it.

1. Stay in touch with people who mean the most to me - and phase out all the drama queens, attention-seekers, and self-centred annoying people.

2. Start exercising proper.

3. Update blog more often, and about less stupid/trivial things. (be highly skeptical about sticking to this)

4. Think of more fun daytime activities. So I can use the car more often. This would require getting my body clock back in order.

5. Improve photography skillz.

6. Devise a plan for some side income in Australia. If all else fails, I will work in a bakery. I've been having some strange dreams about that.

7. Tragus piercing + tattoo

8. Stay focused and study loads. Lots of $$ on the fuckin line here!

9. No matter how shitty an apartment I may be living in in Australia, I will pimp it out. It will be pimpalicious. You just wait.

10. Buy more interesting clothes. It's become a very important outlet of my personality lately, esp in 2008.

11. Make the awesome-est group of friends. It will be diverse and multi-cultural so I have someone to visit every country I travel to. Eheh.

;

Watched Twilight, Seven Pounds and Bedtime Stories the past couple of weekends. Bedtime Stories was hilarious, and I have a newfound fascination for Russell Brand. Nobody else laughed at Rob Schneider's 'You can do it!'. It's almost mandatory for all Adam Sandler movies to have that. How could anyone not laugh!

Seven Pounds was good, sad... But good. It makes you think. How selfless can someone be? There are no limits. There was a blind guy in the movie played by Woody Harrelson (thank you IMDB). And when I saw him I couldn't stop thinking of him as the tranny from Anger Management.



Okay last of all - Twilight. I did not like it. I do not think Robert Pattinson is hot, in fact I think his eyebrows are out of control. And for some reason, he gives me the feeling he's hiding a lot of hair under his clothes. DON'T ASK ME WHY

It was on the news that (blind fan)girls all over the world were screaming for him and throwing their panties at him at premieres (lie, but I wouldn't be surprised). But what about his co-star?



Not the best photo, but I think she's all sorts of gorgeous.



Bombshell kthx.

And i've reached an age where someone this beautiful is younger than me. Oh my god.

The 2nd and last plus point for me about the movie was the baseball scene. It's of horrible quality tho, but on the big screen I was stunned. Sexiest pitch I have ever seen. Plus the music, it gave me the chills. I'd painfully sit through the entire movie again just to watch that part.

What I didn't like - I could feel no chemistry between the two, although apparently it was off the scale. Maybe i'm not getting it.... And there was some deep reason for the distance. I'm not into cliché love scenes either. I just couldn't feel the electricity.

And teenagers blue-balling each other... No. I couldn't take it.

It was strange to see so many faces from the OC. The villain, and I agree with Fi that he makes a horrible Twilight villain, annoying Sadie girl that made Ryan go anti-Marissa, and weird boyfriend guy. Lazy to look up names.

No comments: