Friday, March 03, 2006

last day of first intake...

Tomorrow. I'm so sad. My 06S03... Boohooooo.

I'm gonna miss my civics group so frickin' much!!! ARRGH. I know I won't have the same classmates cause i'm switching from Geog to Econs. We had SO much fun today with Ms Leow during GP taking pictures and stuff. Fatimah was hitting on Tengkuang so much we almost thought she wanted to elope with him or something.

My acne's cleared so much man! Woot! The medicine's working wonders. I look better in photos now! But my back is still quite jialart.

Next week's the beginning of 2nd intake... I'm not looking forward to it at all. The new faces, yes, but a lot of the familiar faces will be shoving off to better (or worse) JCs or Polys.

I'm gonna miss MY YUXUAN LIKE HELL. I'm gonna miss FANNIE laughing at all my stupid jokes. I'm gonna miss JOVINA and us being so cool since we're from SACPS lolol. I'm gonna miss CRYSTAL turning red when she gets fired up and those adorable cheeks of hers. I'm gonna miss FADHILAH and HAFIZAH, the two crazy Tampines-ians who get traumatised by me and Fatimah everyday. I'm gonna miss FAZILLAH for always being there for me to talk to. I'm gonna miss NATALIE and JIE YUN and their PRCS KFC uniforms ahaha.

Maybe i'll see them again, maybe I won't. But we'll always be 06S03, first intake BABY!

I'm gonna miss skipping lectures and tutorials, spending hours in the canteen singing along to songs and playing MURDER, talking all sorts of shit, looking at other people, playing the COIN game and all sorts of other nonsense.

Next term onwards it's gonna be FULL STEAM AHEAD. Work lectures tutorials and ten times more HOMEWORK.

On the bright side... There'll be COUNCIL! And PHOTOGRAPHY! And all those fun things that JCs have.

Yay.

No comments: