Friday, March 24, 2006

WHAT THE FUCK!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE PULL SUCH A RETARDED PRANK? GARRRRR.

But I don't think it was a prank lah. Cb. No laughter, it sounded bledy professional and stuff. Rargh.

Owell. I'm not bitter. I don't even like placebo that much. I'm just annoyed someone would do something like that. Dj Jensen? Bleaaaah.

Went for a late lunch with PremJEET and Natalie at pastamania. It was fun cause prem's full of shit haha.

The pre-u seminar people gotta meet with the teacher in charge tomorrow. A short but urgent meeting. She's gonna KEEL us because the fucking part 2 idiots have yet to consolidate their drafts and combine it with ours, the part 1 people.

I tell you, we part 1 people are so efficient. We got ours done by the end of the holidays, went WELL over the word limit of 2500 words (we hit over 5000), touched it up with fantastic English, and STILL had time for pizza (TWICE!) and pool.

Mrs Koh is STILL probably gonna screw us upside down.

I'm tired. I have a math tutorial and laundry to do. And it's 9.15pm. I seriously doubt i'll be able to wake up on time tomorrow.

But y'know, no matter how tiring, i'm thoroughly ENJOYING school. I seriously LOVE TPJC now, regardless of its 'top of the bottom' ranking. I'll just work my ass off. Besides, the reason why I love it so much is cause of the friends i've made. They've really made my 3 months there extremely enjoyable and they'll continue to do so for the next year or two.

Council elections are coming up! I can either become a CG rep which automatically grants me a place in council, or go through campaigning and elections. But I DON'T WANNA BE A CG REP. I don't want double responsibility, although my School Graduation Cert will look fabulous.

Besides, campaigning is probably gonna be FUN. Aiyah, we'll see how it goes next week.

And I need the toilet now bye.

No comments: