Friday, March 17, 2006

okey hokey mokey.

I IS BACK! Yay.

The new layout sucked so I guess this is just temporary. I hope. But how much you wanna bet i'll get too lazy and not bother. NYAH!

The only two Jason Mraz songs on my computer are the ones Fi asked me to download for her donkey years ago. I shall listen to them for the sake of him doing his one night only thing tonight.

Oh ya, council chalet, lolol. It was on the 14th till the 16th. So many things happened man. For the FIRST time in history, I got totally wasted. And nobody would've found out if me and mimi hadn't run drunkenly back to the chalet giggling like idiots while the rest were cutting Ili's and Desmond's birthday cake.

Hariyanto looked AMAZED at how drunk I was. It was kinda funny. But I wasn't doing anything silly. I was just asking people for hugs and saying funny things and amusing everyone. It was fun while it lasted, but the nausea that came after that was horrible. Daryl was nice enough to take me for a walk and buy me a McChicken on the way back.

Apparently Desiree was furious with me and mimi, but I dunno, she was smiling at me the whole time while Sujana, Nadia and Jaspreet were talking to me. Or at least I think she was.

Apart from that, the chalet was pretty mundane. I had an idea to spice things up by renting scary movies but the xboxes the chalet provided can't play DVDs! How retarded.

2nd orientation last week sucked ass. What a horrible way to start the 2nd intake. Bleah.

=D

No comments: