Thursday, March 23, 2006

econs research and STILL NO SIGN OF TICKETS.

I am very angray bangray. The 91.3 WKRZ fuckers haven't called me. But it's no big loss cause I didn't have any intentions on going, STILL! I sang for those shit tickets over the phone so I better get them.

Econs is so BLAH! Individual and market demand, supply go down if demand go down and my brain functions are also going down.

Why does all the terminology have to be so CHEEEM. GARR, I hate econs. But I hate geography more, so I'm glad I switched after PAE.

Supply and demand is quite straightforward lah. But we were asked to do research for individual and market demand, whatever the fuck they are, and i'm LOST. I've had peanuts for spare time cause I always seem to have somewhere to go. Or something to do.

Gotta learn how to manage my time better lah. Common tests are in MAY! FRICKIN' MAY! And last minute studying gets you NOWHERE in JC, so I'm gonna start studying ASAP.

Went to visit mr-bloody-nose Surin just now. Poor fella's got his nose all bundled up and plugged. The bleeding is really damn jialat lah, until it trickles down his face all. His mom and dad were there and they were real nice and stuff, and super duperly concerned.

After that I went to visit my grandaddy. His dementia's really horrible now, he's hallucinating and talking gibberish. Aunty Man and Primela were there when I dropped by, so we entertained him until 8pm+ then left.

GAH! I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day.

AND WILL THOSE WKRZ FUCKERS CALL ALREADY?!

No comments: