Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I hate being read like an open book.

Today in the canteen..

Mimi: Is it *insertboysnamehere*?

Me: *shakes head pathetically*

Mimi: OMG YOU LIKE HIM! That was the most unconvincing NO i've ever seen lah.

Shit shit. This is not good.

I was talking to Fi the other day about something like this. And she was totally spot on. So much so that it was FUCKING SCARY how accurate she was. Especially about the bit where I fall for people, very very very very very very easily. SO EASILY, I even shock myself. Geez. And it's even worse now.

She said the only way to stop myself is self-control. But... that's so hard!! ARGH.

But it really touched me that she knew so much about me. She knows more about me than I know about myself. All the little details i'd have least expected her to notice, she completely did. Wow.

Friendship's amazing that way.

No comments: