Sunday, March 19, 2006

i bought me my JACK JOHNSON!

YEAY! I had no idea what to spend the $20 MPH voucher I got from speech day on. I can always rely on bookshops selling CDs now. I was browsing the chillout/jazz/blahsdksjf section looking for a Bebel Gilberto or a Ive Mendes but no luck.

So... I turned to the pop/rock section! GASP! And then and then I was just looking here there and suddenly WHAMBAMALAKAZAM I saw Jack Johnson and remembered that I wanted to buy his album.

Yup. I'm being really hyper bleh.

Since the ARUNA NEW YEAR is in two weeks, I shall compile a bufday wishliste.

1. Motorazr V3i!! RAR!
2. I already bought me my $80 novo shoes so this is redundant
3. World of Warcraft!
4. A new poster for my room.
5. Blu-tac. HAHAh.
6. A maid. I'm tired.
7. Money to do something about my frizzy shit hair.
8. More beach shorts.
9. Acne-be-gone!
10. A big birthday party which won't happen.
11. Haha yigang is here oops.
12. A laptop for myself with wireless better than the SHIT wireless my dad has on his.
13. More jeans pants etc. AIYA CLOTHES LAH
14. I've run out of stuff.

SO yah yigang is here and I think we're gonna watch a DVD later, depending on what he wants to watch. I need to make a new list cause that one sucks.

Yay we're gonna watch Chicken Little. I'd watch the Longest Yard and Without a Paddle but they're GONE. *stares accusingly*

Okbye.

No comments: