Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'm going to ENGRAND! RAR!

YES. And this time IT'S SUPER DUPER CONFIRMED. Cause my mom has already booked the ticket for the 11th of june. Leaves me with slightly over a week to bum around at home and study/do homework, after the pre u seminar.

So i'll be leaving on a plane all by my lonesome self to go to London, then I gotta take the train all by my lonesome self to Heathrow airport where Uncle Matt will most probably be picking me up at. And one day later, ARESHA'LL BE COMING! YEAY!

Ah-so. What did I do today. After checking out the travel fair at suntec we scoured the warehouse sales on the third floor. One of them was very.. FOS. Slightly more overpriced FOS, but I still exploited my mother to buy some stuff for me (aiya just an A&F jacket and t-shirt). SEE! This is the misconception Aresha has when it comes to me. I'm not a spoilt brat. I'm MANIPULATIVE.

Had YOU have gone shopping with ma, she'd be willing to buy whatever you want. And seeing how you rarely even want to, DON'T YOU COME AROUND POINTING FINGERS.

Ahh, so where was I?

Saw a vintage sale thingy and ALMOST bought a new schoolbag for myself on impulse. A $22 shoulder bag with pink hearts all over it. SO CUTE, and I was about to pay for it myself before ma jumped in and said it was ugly. I dunno. I couldn't tell. I'm sort of a sucker for ugly things.

I still haven't used the many many esprit coupons my mom got in the mail. 30% off, $8 off, buy 1 get 1 free nail polish and something else I forgot.

Got home, used the comp only to receive a retarded message on friendster. Here it is, along with my reply;


I'm gonna get a very angry reply soon. From a guy who can't spell TONGUE.

Oh wow my pageviews are rising. *ishappy.. sorta*

My birthday is coming! And I shall do a second, PROPER bufday wishliste.

1. Motorazr V3i
2. Nikon D70
3. New schoolbag
4. Umm. Ankle socks.
5. Daft Punk's MISTIQUE album!!! This is one album I MUST buy. The trailer was AMAZING.
6. I can't believe i'm saying this.. But an MP3 player. An iPod video? =D
7. Blu-tack A maid
8. Extenion wire that my dad stole and put back downstairs. I want a new one.
9. Bigger study table preferably with bloody drawers please!
10. Laptop with good wireless
11. A place to put the 14-inch TV and cable in my room lolol
12. errrrrrrrrr................... this is my thinking spot.
13. PS3! Or even... dare I say it... XBOX 360! Once it's cheaper and modified, of course.
14. My braces to come off ASAP
15. My pimples to go away ASAP, oh, and forever.
16. To be a TPJC COUNCILLOR! XD
17. New UNDERWEAR!!!

I love birthdays.

Fi thinks she has too many typos;
rafidah summer valesco sp here i come, baby. says: gee aruna. my typing sucks so bad

=D says: where got

rafidah summer valesco sp here i come, baby. says: ahahah you see ah

rafidah summer valesco sp here i come, baby. says: not so many cos i usually realise so i correct
them

rafidah summer valesco sp here i come, baby. says: even so, there's still so much mistakes

rafidah summer valesco sp here i come, baby. says: ohmygod

rafidah summer valesco sp here i come, baby. says: terrible

=D says: i also what

=D says: everyone also what

=D says: what talking you kuku

=D says: HAHA that sounded so funny

I think I speak too much Singlish. But it's fun speaking Singlish, yknow, like how people say Singapore is boring and all. I think Singlish gives us individuality. I don't understand why the goverment is going out on a limb to eradicate it. Then you have your 'speak mandarin' campaigns.

Oh ya I was at Suntec's art exhibition, which was nothing short of BEAUTIFUL. But what really dampened my mood were the minahs there. UGH!

You are not arty farty. You are not unique. You are ALL CLONES OF EACH OTHER. Your dressing is not eccentric. You are not making a statement. What you all are, though, are IDIOTS.

You batshit crazy freaks, starting a conspiracy of blogs with shit English. Scrutinizing innocent people who walk by you in town, although they're indefinitely dressed better than you, you'll always DELUDE yourself into thinking you look even REMOTELY better than them, with your 1-inch thick MASKS for make-up, mango/esprit/this fashion tops and TIGHT jeans that make your ass look SO MUCH bigger than it already is.

Oh, and don't get me started on how you guys make pumps and sneakers look like SHIT. And no, you guys can't pull of bohemian either. No, don't even try. Especially since it consists of you throwing shit together, putting on a bead necklace and some shit Far East bag and proclaiming how arty farty you are.

Minahs. Are. Not. Unique.

They are a whole new race of EVIL. They take nice clothes and make them look like SHIT. Jeezus. Do yourselves a favour, and have a bit more self-respect. Or just DIE. Yeah, I vote for the latter.

Whew. Glad I got that off my chest! GOOTNIET.

8 comments:

Maya said...

wahhh!!!! ENGRAND HA? wow, best lah. and kudos to the minah monologue. beautiful and to the point and so TRUE. *BIGBEARHUG*

Anonymous said...

my goodness! i totally agree with what you've said man aruna! what you've written inside is exactly how i feel. hahaha. this is an awesome entry. and remember to enjoy urself in engrand yeah!hahaha.

aroona said...

yeay! haha *hugs yiling and maya*

Anonymous said...

wad happen to mimi's blog?

Aresha said...

eh hello. brats are manipulative, silly.

anyway, you HAVE an mp3 player - i GAVE you my ipod shuffle leh.

Anonymous said...

ARUNA!! wad ever happened to your tagboard?

love the minah bashing. =)

dont get too stressed out yea

aroona said...

aresha: ipod shuffle that i can put up my backside lah. i can't do anything without the software.

anonymous: ...

carlos: i'll try! =D

Zee :) said...

i'll vote for ya! :D