Thursday, April 07, 2005

You scored as Gucci.

Gucci

83%

Diesel

75%

Chanel

67%

DKNY

67%

Abercrombie & Fitch

67%

Burberry

67%

Anna Sui

67%

Dior

58%

Tommy Hilfiger

50%

Louis Vuitton

17%


What Designer Brand Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

Ooh. Gucci.

How lovely.

The OC today! Woo! And sorry I was an emotional basketcase surin. And thanks for putting up with my rubbish.

I forgot. THANK YOU ARESHA. For the nice layout and the necklace. And I think the crazy sri lankan tried to steal the watch I bought for you, cause I found it hidden under your clothes. Either that, or you put it there, but I doubt it. Scary ah!

2 comments:

Aresha said...

i hid it there lah. WHY ARE YOU SNOOPING AROUND IN MY CUPBOARD IN THE FIRST PLACE! lol

i put it there so ma won't take it and make it hers.

Aresha said...

oh and no problems for the layout :D hamsterschwamster.