Friday, April 29, 2005

How can you NOT want to play THIS game? Just look at the trailer! Fucking amazing graphics for a ps game okey!

I HAVE to play this after the mid years. Or i'll just die.

And about the previous entry when I was blogging about the OC. It's a bloody expression. Don't get so technical about it ok. Jeez.

So anyway, I went to Surin's house today again. The last time before the mid years. He made me tuna on little pieces of conventional prata. The tuna he makes is always nice heheh.

Then slept. I was supposed to leave at 4.30 to collect my dog tags and buy ash's dinner but we just couldn't be arsed to even sit up. After much rolling around, tickling and half an hour later he finally carried me (I got too lazy) off and dropped me on the floor.

His term hasn't even started yet he was so semangat, wearing his SP orientation t shirt and using the water bottle. He went to the kembangan CC gym to work on his one sided muscle and I took the MRT to TM (cue gasp from mariam). Since I was there I picked up a little something for ma from cards n such. A little book about mothers and a little bag to put the book in. And a little card. It's all so little, quaint and cute. I think it's appropriate lah. And I like that cards n such shop quite a bit. Everything's at VERY reasonable prices and they're all so nice.

I dunno when mother's day is. But i'll sign for ash and pa, cause aresha sent a card all the way from australia already.

Thank god for the long weekend. I really doubt i'll study, but i'll TRY MY VERY BEST. I'll do SS, A math and E math. Not so sure about the rest, maybe bio too. I must maintain my title, and I cannot lose to Kar Mun for bio if not I will lose face for sure man. But I just can't seem to retain info like I did last year, like a... SPONGE.

Then some invisible hand came along and squeezed my brain and all the studying got squeezed out.

Ash's been discharged. I think they discharged him a little early cause of his bloody attitude.

On one occasion, he just walked out of the room and went to the next room. The lady had that machine to help you breathe, I forgot what it was called. And ash started his nonsense. On tuesday I think he ripped his drip needle right off his hand and blood was spurting everywhere. I wasn't there but ma didn't spare me from all gruesome details.

Dengue my ass, he still had the energy to go bonkers at the hospital.

Oh you know vhat. I screwed up my english oral. People you'd least expect to do well did well, while me, fatimah and brian didn't do so well. Me and fatimah got less than 15! What the fuck? Never be deceived by the smile plastered on the fucking examiner's face. I though she was nice! I thought wrong I guess. Stupid patricia chew.

Shoot, it's almost nine, I haven't showered nor done my homework. Ta!

No comments: