Monday, April 11, 2005

i feel yucky.

Really. Don't know why. I just took a shower too.

My mom's watching some weird warner brother's movie. It's bloody noisy from up here.
Hmm so it was a pretty eventful weekend, or saturday for that matter. Went to Peck Seah St, just outside tanjong pagar mrt station for yigang's birthday lunch. I've got loads of pics, but be patient yeah? They're like 700kb EACH so keep your pants on while i resize the whole 70-strong load of them.

I haven't really mentioned much about my birthday have I? Well, last saturday I met surin at about... 1pm. Watched spongebob a second time! It's just as funny.
Before that we went to pastamania for lunch. Took a whole load of pics with the new digicam but i gotta resize those too.

After that we went to walk around Far East and I bought fake specs there. They're so fun to deceive people with!

Got home at around 7.30 to a not so happy mother. Kept rambling on about how I just strolled in at whatever time I wanted when there was the new maid to take care of. Also got a little surprise from the elder sistah! Got something to bling myself up with. It's really pretty!

Also a card from patti. I don't understand her. She takes out the fact that I don't really keep in touch with her on the amount she gives me every year for my birthday. While my sister gets a hundred bucks for her 13th, i've been getting ever-dwindling amounts, from $20, to an all time low, $10. I'm not being calculative, I swear, but I'd rather not get anything from her if she wants to pull some shit like this.

She even has the fucking CHEEK to email aresha saying I didn't call her or what to thank her. ARggghh I hate the fact that she keeps whining about what a bad granddaughter I AM when she makes no attempt to email me herself. I don't keep in touch with ANY RELATIVES at all, and they're perfectly fine with that. Even my maternal grandparents get an occasional visit just as I visit her yet they aren't whining about how I don't thank them for shit cause they don't give me anything, and I prefer it that way. Ahh whatever.

Ok back to birthdays! Yigang's was fun as hell. After lunching at Lagun Sari and delivering the baby that was his present from me and surin to him. He just couldn't unwrap it so he yanked it out of the wrapping which was really difficult.

Then we went to Cine only to find the bowling alley closed down! How stupid. So we went to this coke lounge and ate tiramisu birthday cake. After that, we took some naughty pics with movie posters and went to taka to window shop. Maya says I look like a man killer in zara stilettos! Did I spell that right? So wasted I didn't take a picture. I looked crazily tall.

After walking around a little more we went to nine west and yigang made me try on so many shoes man. But nine west sells comfortable heels. The zara ones weren't only man killers, they were toe killers.

After that, we finally were on our way back. I made a new friend too! Her name's Azean and she was giving out free kotex in pretty purple paper bags. I think she'd make for a wonderful bitching partner, cause we were going on and on about bitchy KC girls at coffee bean.

Well that's so far. I'm feeling neutral about school cause for one; I finished all my homework on FRIDAY WOO!, BUT, I have a bloody humanities talk after school from 3-4pm and then tuition from 5-7pm, from which my dad will NOT be able to pick me up, which sucks cause my tutor lives in an ulu part of Aljunied which is quite a walk from the mrt station. Bargh fargh argh.

Even so, I sorta enjoy tuition cause I like practising A Math. I dunno, it's fun in a weird way, but only when you know you'll get the right answer. Which doesn't happen too often BUT IT SHALL CHANGE... uh.. soon.

Nighty!

4 comments:

Aresha said...

ey little one..

patti doesn't like me more. She gave me 100 on my 14th birthday because i was on my quest to buy my drumset that you burnt down k. Other than that she doesn't give me money at all. I'll give you $2100 on your 21st birthday k to make up for all the morons in your life.

Anyways, do well for your exams and we'll think about JAPON! and start replying to your comments so i can hear what pitiful excuses you have.

Roti's going to get her pepet cut off (spaying) tomorrow morning which is $160, +60 for her shots, and my dryer died which is $150. this month i dieded.

And hey, despite all the sucky presents at least you got a pretty bling from me :) 18th i take you to tiffany and co. you can choose a necklace.

Yigang's name reminds me of Jigong. Chinese drama a long time ago. Go tell him and maybe he will hate me.

MA is always not happy because she is lame and helpless and bedridden (remember that SAC prayer) which is why millions across the globe pray for her everyday that she will come to her senses.

MERCIBOKU

aroona said...

eh what pitiful excuses. you talk to me on msn what so it doesnt make much of a difference know.

roti's pepet?

haha.

Aresha said...

ya, gonna go get roti back from the vetty now. bought her a new camoflauge collar with a matching green bell as a present since her sweaters aren't in from U.S yet.

i know we talk on msn but i tend to forget to ask you what i post here and you make me feel ignored if you don't reply so... ha!

yes, roti's pepet.

be lucky its not yours, im sure it hurts bad.

aroona said...

what ignored. i reply to your comments on msn what.