Saturday, April 16, 2005

Yay!

I bought the Franz Ferdinand cd! WOohoo! With my popular vouchers muahahaha.

I also updated the Gallery link. You can access all the pictures from before from there.

You don't need me to tell you what happened during speech and prize giving day yesterday. Just go see the pictures!

My digicam rocks yo.

Today we went to Nani's house. There's a new pirated game shop there! Yay! I bought 3 games. Kingdom Hearts (way fucking overdue), The Sims : Urbz or something like that, and GTA San Andreas!!! So bloody happy today. And ma just went out and she'll be back late. REAL late. What does that mean?

PS2!!! I'm gonna go play my brains out, cause tomorrow it's work work work. The mid years' are in what... two weeks? And I haven't started studying. The teachers don't even seem to care about it. Ah vhatever.

Gonna go play my ps2 now! There's no time to lose! BYE!

3 comments:

Aresha said...

i hope ma catches you and you get grounded for the next ten days. haheheh.

happy assam fish!

Anonymous said...

Kingdom Hearts 2 is out already... It's way cool... Kingdom Hearts is fairly easy, except for a few parts where you have to roll all over the world to dodge stuff... But it's fun..

aroona said...

aresha: i played right in front of ma.

anonymous: really? i didn't see it at the shop. they had the new GTA game though. and yeah kingdom hearts is a bloody easy game.