Wednesday, April 20, 2005

This week has been so fucked up.

First of all.

I DROPPED MY CAMERA!!! MY HEART SHATTERED LIKE MY CAMERA LENS!!
Sigh. Stupid fucking tripod. Why give me such a bloody small tripod when the camera is too heavy to support? Cheebai.

On to better things, I think I've progressed well in Kingdom Hearts. It's damn cute man. The villains of the game are all those disney villains like uhh.. the evil witch from snow white, the evil arabian dude from Aladin (Was it Jaffar?), Hades from Hercules, the octopus lady from the Little Mermaid and the big poofy pillow guy from the Nightmare Before Christmas!!! I laughed like hell when I saw them. There were also FF lookalikes like Tidus and Wakka from FF X. But I seriously expected a more challenging game. It's the easiest RPG i've played.

But cute nonetheless.

The Sims: Urbz is ok lah. Nothing so great, but there's a whole bunch of Black Eyed Peas songs all in Simlish which is really funny. And you get to meet the members of the group too. Even dress like them. But the loading time is a real killer man. 3-4 minutes just to get from one place to another. I won't be playing that for long I guess.

Still have yet to try GTA San Andreas. Eh did you see the shots of XXX 2? Bloody hell they got that rapper dude to do it what the hell.

Brian's group did their CME skit in front of the whole upper sec today. Why? Cause it was sooo good. But today was in the hall so people couldn't really hear it. It was better in class though, the atmosphere was really suitable and it went smoothly.

Me and Fi signed up to go for some "Teens & the Law" talk at Singapore Post centre. No guesses who's organising it. Southeast CDC, so no guesses who'll be there hohoho.

Ping sent me the Adidas commercial song! Yay!

Tuition today. At 5. Now's 4. What does that mean? I have to go now. Bye.

No comments: