Saturday, April 09, 2005

I just cried my eyeballs out.

Shane is an asshole. He put that video of animals being skinned on friendster and now my eyes are all red from watching it.

I don't think I want to post the link here. It's too much. They just fucking WHACK THOSE POOR ANIMALS to death. Those that twitch a little get whacked more. I couldn't take it, not even a quarter through the video when I just turned it off. I cried so much I don't think i'll be able to sleep well tonight. God. After the skin the animals, they're still alive. Or half dead. And they're left to die, skinless, limbless, and bleeding profusely.

Shane's vegetarian. Goddamnit. I just keep feeling worse. I don't own anything made from fur and I intend to keep it that way. But.. vegetarian? I don't know. He said the butchering of animals for meat's worse than the skinning.

Okay. I'm still gonna be a vet, AND ALSO!
Part time volunteer animal welfare officer. YES, THAT I SHALL BE!

But where do I start eh. Ok, start by studying hard and becoming a vet first. Mustmustmustmust. Ok. Bye.

No comments: