Saturday, April 23, 2005

I AM pooped.

From all the fucking homework that the teachers have been mercilessly piling on us. Shitfie (haven't used that name in a long time) has been giving us karangans to do for EVERY lesson, so each week we've been doing THREE FUCKING EXPOSITIONS every fucking week. On top of that, we've been given A Math, E Math, chem, and a little bit of bio. It doesn't stop there. Mr Fucking Fathul just decided to give us a test on MONDAY.

When he said it, the instantaneous reaction was a loud HUH from everyone. No SS on monday, humanities lecture after school. Then he oh-so-conveniently tells us that it's AFTER the lecture, at bloody 4pm. We're not bloody robots designed to cater to our teacher's every whim. There's a designated time and place for what was ORIGINALLY supposed to be carried out during lesson time. And noooo he couldn't just spare fucking 20 minutes on TUESDAY to do the test. He's so bloody obnoxious, it irritates me to the core.

I hate his lessons more and more as the weeks pass. Partially cause i've got a whole Sec 3 SS textbook to memorise and i'm venting it out on him.

Right ok. Well as usual, had tuition, then I had a sudden urge to see surin, so I stopped at kembangan to have a slurpee. Just sat and talked about stuff when we first met, when he passed me this fruit thing and told me it was a chinese dildo. I still remember that. Either I literally kicked his ass or scolded him some bad word or.. Oh wait now I remember.. I said, "It wasn't small enough".

Well, i'm waking up at an unearthly hour again tomorrow. 7.30am. On a fucking saturday. At this rate i'll never catch up with my sleep.

"Teens and the Law". I shudder to think how the speakers are gonna mutilate the english language, considering the fact that it's catered to kids my age. Blegh. Should've tried to convince Brian to come. Oh well, i'll just listen to Franz Ferdinand and Dj Zinc and maybe sleep. If anything remotely attracts my attention, i'll probably find it somewhere in me to nudge Fi and tell her the talk is full of rot.

IF it comes with goodie bags, I may change my mind. I'm so not bothered about this weekend. Play a little, cycle a little, do the shitload of homework, study for the stupid test.

Quote Aresha (almost):
Today I is died soon.

Koban-wa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..this is a girl u used to know really well...ITS ME!! SARAH!!! (conceicao) dont know if u rememeber me..haha...just dropped by..saw this is ur friendster...

aroona said...

yes i remember you silly bum.

sarah de conceicao. i miss you larling. i came back to SAC after the CNY celebrations and only saw the 6AL goons there.

Aresha said...

sarah konichiwa? hahah
:X

sory.