Saturday, February 25, 2006

boring boring boring.

Yep. Only fun thing i've done was the council meeting on Thursday.

Had a biomolecules quiz on carbohydrates and lipids on Thursday too. I felt damn stupid lah, sitting there, mouth agape at the questions on the screen while everyone else was furiously scribbling whatever nonsense answers they had. I didn't study a single bit so I guess it's expected.

My life is a big boring vessel of stale air.

On a not so boring note, i'm going on a date tomorrow, MUCH to Mimi's happiness. When I told her she went almost ballistic. Which is her usual reaction lah but still. I dunno if you can call it a date, it's just lunch.

With Bryan the spastic. I don't think anyone knows him, but he caused me a shitload of trouble 2 years ago, to the point where I didn't talk to him for a whole year. Now he wants to make amends, and I get a free lunch out of it so YAY.

Oh and now... A free movie! Woo!

No comments: