Wednesday, February 15, 2006

i wanna be a TPJCian... doodeedoodaaa...

Applied for JAE, TPJC's my first choice. I dunno why. I wasn't aching to leave like a LOT of my schoolmates. I'm qualified for MJC but suddenly I don't feel so strongly about that place. The school spirit there is mad la, but so is the discipline, or so I've heard.

As for my results? I didn't do badly, not at all. But my results just weren't up to scratch. I didn't know what to think of my results at that precise moment when I got it. The atmosphere in the hall was so emotionally charged that I just broke down.

Ahhh, no point talking about it. It's over and done with, I guess I got what I deserve. The true reciprocation of the amount of effort I put into my exams. It really turned around and slapped me in the face but there's no use regretting it now.

Besides! I'm a council intern! Since I was in first three months I may stand a good chance during elections. *is humble*

Today, valentine's day, was an absolute nightmare. When we first got the flowers, we were all yay yippee hooray they're here, we then SORT OF accounted for all them (BIG mistake no. 1) then brought it to the council room. Jaspreet immediately put me in charge of EVERYTHING related to the flowers for the day.

It was ok at first, till the crowd started coming in BEGGING to be sold flowers. Thing is, we bought flowers for those who had already pre-ordered them and just a few spare. I specifically told everyone to sort the flowers accordingly, to make sure those that were pre-ordered HAD flowers before we sold them.

But nooooo. A few gave in and we overshot the amount bought as spare (BIG mistake no. 2). We ended up with NO roses and in a lot of trouble. Shangari and the rest went to the nursery near my house to get more, since it was the cheapest at that point of time. They came back with 70 more and they were snapped up so quickly like you wouldn't believe.

Fi, Su, Mimi, Dustin and me stayed at the booth the whole day nonstop. It was nuts. I ended up skipping a whole day's worth of lessons which is something i'm not proud of at all, cause my civics tutor is gonna come after me.

All in all, for my first valentine's day in 2 years that i've spent single, it was... enriching, tiring, worrying and fun all at the same time.

Sent flowers to Fat, Fi, Su, Mimi, Dustin, Asri, Desmond, and a random rose to Daryl cause I think he's cute. I saw him carrying it around and it made me very very happy hurhurhur.

Received flowers from Dustin, Fi, Qilu, Su, Desmond, Jaspreet and Benin.. sorta and really yummy cookies from Biqun. There were a few more but I can't remember from who. Yogi-I mean Muthusamy s/o Kutusamy was harassing me for roses when I just couldn't let them go, then he came back and left a rose for Alvin. How... gay.

I'm falling sick. I think it's the stress. And everyone falling sick around me. Mimi, my mom, err.. and Michelle I think. If it gets worse tomorrow i'll ask my dad if I can NOT go to school, cause I need all the rest I can get for the FRANZ FERDINAND CONCERT WOOOHOOOOO!!

Got my ticket and i'm going with Sabarina, the coolest TKGS girl i've met so far. Hopefully Mr Larry Lim won't scold us for too long about incurring losses for Vday from god knows where so I can go home bathe change and go EARLY! RAR!

Okgootniet.

No comments: