Saturday, February 18, 2006

you could've had it so much better with franz... but you didnt! hah!

It was damn nice lah. Wanted to ponteng school but I was still contemplating on whether to go for council. Ended up chairing the debate between S03 and S07, and apparently I did it so well the teachers said I was the best chairperson so far. Nobody's ever said anything like that before! I felt so... honoured. The teacher said she'd definitely get back to me regarding other things I could do.

I pulled out of this debate cause council was eating up too much of my free time. Not that i'm complaining la, but I didn't have enough time to do research and whatnot.

We lost the debate though. FINALLY! I'm glad the other class won. No more stress no more worries NOTHING! FREEDOM!

After that it was basically running to catch a cab, a brief shower, fiddling with my hair, getting everything together then finally leaving to meet a very pissed off Sabarina. Ooops.

By the time we got there it was about... 6? The line was long, but still ok. Saw Jac and Shila there too! They were there since 3pm and had places waaaay in front. I wanted to tumpang their queue but people were getting kicked out of line for cutting probably cause others were complaining, so we didn't budge.

We started filing into the place at about 7.20pm. We managed to get spots reasonably close to the stage initially, and up until 8pm I was inching my way to the front cause of inconsiderate bastards ploughing their way through the crowd to meet some bitch who got a place up front. So technically they aren't bastards. But whatever.

Anyway. After almost an hour of smelly people, inconsiderate sonsofabitches and poking from Sabarina, the lights went down. I had my camera ready, but shit, I wasn't ready for all the chaos once the music started!

The pushing and shoving was crazy lah! Being the idiot I was, I brought in my bag. So most of the time when I wasn't trying to keep my balance while being shoved in all directions, I was clinging onto my bag cause it kept slipping off. After about 20-30mins of sweaty violence, I couldn't take it anymore so I walked out of the crazy area and stood a few metres from where I originally was, where everyone else who was sane was standing.

Seriously. I didn't eat lunch nor dinner and I just didn't have enough energy to push people out of the way and all that jazz. Not to mention the fact that it was STUFFY AND SMELLY AS FUCK like you wouldn't believe.

But from where I was standing I could jump around and sing along instead of getting run over by Ungku-sized guys. Some of you guys know Ungku right? The TP rugby captain. Ex-captain now I think. So just imagine the build.

I LOVED the Take Me Out bit, where the backdrop falls and there's the picture of the four of them. Bloody awesome I tell you. Some idiots in the beginning were going "HEY WHY IS THERE A NEW DRUMMER" and all and it really got to me cause it was the same guy! Just with longer hair. Jeez. His t-shirt was real cool though.

Oh yeah, the moment the concert started I lost Sabarina. I messaged her during the interval and she said she was standing in front still surviving. If it weren't for the fact that I had a bag to make sure that was on my shoulder at all times and that I had no energy to do anything.

So that was it really. I was so desperate for food that I didn't bother going out to get an autograph cause... they'll be back again.

I hope. =D

(and i'll be more prepared the next time, RAR!)

No comments: