Tuesday, February 21, 2006

period cramps+sore throat+blocked nose+perpetual urge to vomit=...

.... FRICKING HELL!

Woke up this morning feeling like total crap. Couldn't even speak. The biggest mistake I made today was taking my acne medicine. Ma let me stay home and I watched E! in the morning with Aresha.

Kept falling asleep and waking up every hour for some stupid reason. Watched 2 episodes of the OC season 3 and ended up vomiting halfway. Then slept somemore. Mimi wanted to come over to pick up my sec3/4 bio notes so she could read through them, but I wasn't in the mood to entertain much, I could barely even walk after barfing.

Now i'm feeling much better lah, but i've got bloody geography to do which I seriously can't be arsed to look up.

The acne medicine's really killing me. The cream and the facial wash is ok, but the antibiotics are mad! Ajay said it's abnormal for it to make me vomit, but the doctor said it's a common side effect. Blegh. Instead of two i'll just take one. Yay me!

No comments: