Thursday, February 02, 2006

shit shit.

Oopsey. I thought the debate was today, thoroughly freaking Ravleen out of her wits. The henna she did for me is fading already though. I am tres sad.

Release of results are still tentative, but apparently it's been narrowed down to next week. Everyone's fucking flustered lah.

But what can I say? Do I really deserve to do well?

The past 3 years have been fucking chaotic. The first year, family problems, trouble getting my priorities straight, stealing (still repenting), and the list could go on forever.

I dunno what got me on the right track, maybe it was my dad's constant pulling of guilt trips on me, maybe it was the fact that I could never do what I wanted if I continued the way I was, or the fact that I needed to do well enough if I wanted to qualify for biology.

Here's the truth. I've always studied... max was two weeks before any major exam. Prelims? 2 days before the first paper. 'O' Levels? About 2 and a half. Till now I still haven't put in my 100%. Oh well. I haven't tried my best, but I put in a lot nonetheless.

So now all I can do is hope for the best.

No comments: