Saturday, February 25, 2006

MUNICH!

Wah that movie is damn nice lah. The sex scenes aside, the plot, everything, Steven Spielberg did great. It reminded me of Ocean's Eleven, the scheming and all. It's REALLY long (3 hours) but tolerable.

The storyline is damn sad lah. A true story about what happened after the case about the Israel athletes who got killed by terrorists in 1972. I almost teared up.

And Eric Bana has a fine ass.

If you're 18, or remotely look 18 and want to try your luck with the old fogeys to tear your movie tickets at Lido, GO AND WATCH.

Well the uh... 'date' was weird. But enjoyable. He's a bit retarded in a lame way. He bought a Mcd's happy meal and was so excited about the toy. He started playing with it for all of 5 minutes, laughed while I slapped my forhead in least discreet embarassment, then just gave it to a random kid sitting at the table next to ours.

His hair is crazy lah. He told me he had Adam Brody hair but it's a fricking Adam Brody AFRO man.

The annoying bit was him bugging me to go out with him again, more than friends kinda thing. I gave him a 1001 reasons why I didn't want to, and he still didn't back off. After awhile I started to digress and it was a SUCKSESS! Started talking about other nonsense like how my hair looked minah, how badly he wanted braces and telling me about Lasalle.

Pa called while we were at Starbucks telling me to go to Challenger and get an ink cartridge and come home ASAP so he could do his work. So as leceh as it was, I went all the way to Tampines and he followed me! He lives in fucking Novena lah. When we were on the EW line he started talking like a mat, telling me that he had to talk that way cause we were entering the ghetto.

....what?

I was being pretty sarcastic and horrible to him. I told him NO at least seven times. I just don't see myself going out with a guy like him lah.

Rejection is a painful thing. For years it's always been me being rejected by everyone, people stepping on my head.

RAR THE POWER!

1 comment:

Aresha said...

hahah you stupid cow. can i see a photo of afroman please?