Friday, December 09, 2005

Yay!

Today. Was. Awesome.

I've never had so much fun at the beach before! And I owe it all to my larlings. You guys made my day, my week, my year, my EVERYTHING!

Met everyone at 9+ at Eunos MRT. I managed a solid 3 and a half hours of sleep that night. Fwah, solid ah.

I was 2nd to reach, and nurul, last. Fashionably late as always eh. She brought her NCC Sea friend Adila (sp?) and she remembered me from NCC last time! Ahahah. Turns out we had 3 mats, a shitload of food and no drinks. So we went down to harbourfront via MRT. And those 2 sentences don't make much sense together.

Took the shuttle bus to Sentosa and alighted at the visitor centre, where we were greeted by a handful of 'islander membership' promoters or something like that. They kept harping on us joining albeit the fact that we don't go to Sentosa on a regular basis. One mentioned discounts at KM8, and I asked the guy whether we really looked 18. He said some of us did. Flattering... somehow.

Bought tickets and made our way to Palawan beach (or was it pahlawan?). Initially we were extremely disappointed at the lack of hot guys around but we spoke to soon when these 2 gorgeous ang mohs appeared out of nowhere and walked past. Nurul, being the spastic one with the inability to contain her emotions, let out a loud SHRIEK which got their attention. Yiling then waved at them, and of course they waved back. It's yiling hello!

Bought some ice and drinks from 7-11 and settled down to eat pancakes, sausages and crabsticks. I brought everyone cute pink straws cause I thought no one brought cups, so we'd end up sticking our straws into bottles and drinking them straight. Turned out Su brought cups so we drank from the cups using the straws. =D

Swam for an hour or so, came back and ate mee goreng and bee hoon, then went to swim a little more. Took a gazillion and one pictures, ran back, ate more, swam, ate, swam, ate, blahblah then we decided to take a break and hike across the precarious rope brige joining the shore we parked our stuff at and THE SOUTHERNMOST TIP OF ASIA. OMGGZZ.

How cool is that. We went there, snapped a heckload more pics, walked around the whole little place, went up a tower to get a bird's eye view of the beach, then went back down for more picture-taking madness.

At one point as we were swimming, we saw a couple of very... manly looking women. Nurul, yet again, had the bright idea of yelling BAPUK!!! out loud and amazingly they heard us, cause they were quite a distance away. They turned around and GLARED at us for a good 2 minutes. It was scary as fuck. Everyone just pretended nothing happened and I was the only one facing them. I just looked away and pretended I was talking to the rest of the girls, who were facing me at that point of time.

Nurul and I swam to the pontoon nearby leaving the rest (*cough* non-swimmers) at the shore for a few minutes. I have completely lost the ability to swan dive. The only thing i'm good at now is cannon-balling, as always. Nurul, on the other hand, could execute a perfect swan dive, not to mention she swims a heck of a lot faster. I haven't swum seriously in YEARS man. Now I like to float around mostly. Like... a jellyfish!

Swam more, got freaked out by a bee invasion, discovered a fly in yiling's jelly (that sounds wrong) and started cleaning up cause by then it was already 5+. We hopped on a tram and went to Siloso beach toilet to shower instead of Palawan cause it was being renovated and had shitty makeshift container toilets which stunk.

The toilet there is sooo nice. I didn't wanna get out of the shower cause it was so refreshing. Only me and yiling wore bikinis the whole time (just the tops), but in the shower, we stripped down to our underwear cause we just couldn't give a flying fuck. None of us brought shampoo nor soap but thankfully Adila had loads to spare, which we used, UNsparingly.

Some ang moh guy just convenient walked into the girls toilet to fiddle with his dreadlocks. I was pissed off, yet feeling a little kooky cause all of us were going GA GA. Seriously. I've always thought ang mohs were overrated, but the ones we saw.... phewwwww.

We took the tram a couple of rounds along the beach but stopped cause Su had to go home. The only reason why we took the tram so many times was cause we saw a super cute skimmer (yes, SKIMMER) that smiled and waved at us.

I tell you. Me nurul yiling and rau completely forgot we were attached today.

Took the train home at 7+ afterwards. Been home for the past couple of hours, showered, and now I feel as dry as a prune.

Oh yeah I saw Claire my good ol' primary school budday at the toilet. The moment we saw each other we started squealing and embraced like long lost soulmates. Okay that's a tad too dramatic. Anyhoos, I saw her boyfriend! Woot! Claire! Yay! Ok.

Gotta sleep late tonight, so I can wake up late and will be able to stay up the whole of tomorrow night. I wanna enjoy every BIT of Nutone.

Total number of hot guys ogled at:945045830496805968
Total number of hot guys waved to/shouted at: 945045830496805968.

No comments: