Thursday, December 22, 2005

I r tired.

I've been doing a lot of things the past few days. Played suay tyco pool with surin, then watched brokeback kong- I mean king kong with primela and her friend sharmila. Tuesday was CLEAN UP THE HOUSE DAY.

And I seriously did some seriously serious cleaning up. Since I am so totally broke since the O's ended and have no moolah for xmas presents for everyone, ma said she'd pay me if I cleared out the storeroom, cleared out the study room, made sure everything on the computer table is COMPUTER-RELATED, throw lots of shit out and move a lot of shit too.

Lots and lots of shit was thrown out. So many old files and yellowed papers and envelopes... I couldn't believe ma didn't dump all that when SHE went through everything a gazillion and one times.

So i'm almost done.. Hoping to get paid ASAP so I can faster buy everything. So far I've bought Aresha, Ajay, Primela, Vickesh Aunty Su and Aunty Man's presents.

There's still:
Ma
Pa
Ash
Uncle Raj
Celine
Surin

And small things for Gary, Small, Yao and Bob... cause they'll be coming. Maybe gingerbread men or candy canes.

I can't plan what i'm gonna buy cause that NEVER worked. Never has and never will. Every christmas I just walk around uselessly and window shop till something appropriate catches my eye.

Yesterday I went to the polyclinic to get a referral to the national skin centre. The doctor was an ass. He had this monotonous voice and told me he's seen worse, like people with craters in their skin and shit like that. I got kinda cheesed off, I mean, unless you DIG your pimples like their extra nostrils they'll become craters. I told him I wanted treatment before I ended up with craters, and he shut up.

What a moron.

My appointment's next feb. I know it's still a long time more, but i'm not complaining. Ajay said the treatment is sure to work within a month or so. Wah... how nice is that man. If only I could come back to BV to get my O'Level results acne-free.

I am damn suay. My period is coming very very very soon, which sucks really. I really hope it comes after xmas, but it's VERY unlikely. Blah. I hate myself. Raksha once told me I shouldn't let my period get me down and just have fun, but I wish it were that easy!

There's Divine 9 tonight, and Aresha is going to do fun things tonight. I wanna do both, but chances are i'll be doing neither.

This sucks.

1 comment:

aroona said...

....lol.