Wednesday, December 14, 2005

puberty strikes once again.

I'm fed up having acne. I wish I could heave it in someone else's direction, preferably someone gorgeous with flawless skin. Gah I wish I weren't so bitter.

Haven't blogged in awhile. Friday was Nutone, saturday, sunday and monday was spent at the 'class' chalet.

Nutone was disappointing lah. Not the music, but the crowd. The turnout was so pathetic, they barely filled the club. Less than a hundred paying turned up. I know, who am I to whine about this, but seriously. It was BAD.

As unflattering as the Nutone t-shirt Aresha made me wear instead what I originally wore was, I felt honoured. I dunno, maybe it was the fact that so many people kept asking me for one, and some ang moh kept telling me I was wearing a nice t-shirt cause he got the same one from dancing too much.

Feel the wrath of the onion god. He may have cleared the weather up a little, but he didn't bring in much of a crowd.

Saturday was class bbq day! I went there in the evening to a very bored yiling and suhailah. Things picked up later on during the bbq where we took some crazy pictures and stuffed our faces with sausages, crabsticks, chicken and otah.

I brought my whole games folder out of the kindness of my heart. Han Chih and Brian ended up playing Resident Evil 4 for the rest of our days at the chalet. And almost finished it.

Later on that night we played some drinking games. Loser had to drink vodka mixed with a whole array of other things. Vodka and root beer, vodka and sprite, vodka and sprite and root beer, vodka and root beer and salt, vodka and root beer and super rings (courtesy of yours truly), and the list goes on.

By the end of the game me and yiling were semi-drunk as yiling was the reigning champion of losing and I came in second. Yiling was completely red and kept asking for guys to sleep/fuck her. Hahah it sounds crude but it was bloody funny. I kept rolling around on suhailah and stumbling around.

Went for night walks and slept, while yiling crashed at the chalet and some guys hung around to play PS2.

The next day was lethargy at its peak. Got up at 9am (after sleeping for a grand total of 4 hours) to eat hot cakes from McD's, then watched Brian struggle his was through Resident Evil 4 (he did a great job too) the whole afternoon while yiling snoozed the day away.

Night time was happy9's bbq thing cum luqman's birthday, so me, yiling and yincheng just sat idly around, bored out of our skulls. I volunteered to take pictures for happy9 when it was cake-cutting time cause taking pictures is fun. =D

After that it was more bumming around, watched a performance by brian, zheyang and devin, watched a teeny weeny bit of miss world and went to downtown east for some pool. By the time we reached there, it was 12.15am and we had a grand total of 15 mins to play pool. And we'd still have to pay full price of $8 yollars per hour. What a ripoff. So we invaded the arcade instead, played daytona, bishi bashi and some dinosaur shooting game and left for Cheers.

Devin bought alcohol for some of us cause he was already 18. I didn't drink cause I already fixed myself up with some vodka and coke before I left the chalet. We then deliberated on what to do next.

I suggested a night walk to the RED HOUSE. Dun dun dunnnnn. But some started coming up with excuses not to go, so we scrapped the idea. I then suggested a nightwalk through the road towards the costa sands chalets since it was quite ulu. We took the less ulu route and walked along the beach towards our chalet which was on the OTHER END OF PASIR RIS BEACH.

We decided to stop around halfway for a break to talk cock. And talk cock we did. It was really fun, and the weather was cool and nice. A few hours later we made our way back, and I ended up dragging zheyang next to me cause yincheng partnered yiling and there were no other girls, so I took the handsomest boy. Hahah.

Reached the chalet a long while later, washed up and got ready to sleep. Me and brian ended having a tug-of-war over his blanket, and he was later backed up by zheyang. I called yiling and yincheng to help, yincheng ended up tickling zheyang and yiling was tugging the blanket with me.

My mattress was at the foot of zheyang's and brian's mattress and being the lanky goon that zheyang is, his feet were in my face. I ended up yanking at his unusually long toe hair. After awhile we settled down and suddenly he asked me,

"Aruna do you find my toe hair sexy?"

So damn random. But hilarious nonetheless. Brian and zheyang then indulged in some verbal gay activities.

"Oh my god brian you're so tight"
"Oh darling!"
"Oh my god brian you stink."

Slept and woke up the next morning, starving like somalian. Turns out yiling and zheyang had McD's for breakfast! I was kinda annoyed they didn't wake me up or what, but I ate later at home. We left early, and I reached home at 10.30am. Watched bruce almighty and immediately crashed for a good 7 hours.

Yep. So that's about it I guess. Tomorrow i'll be going to the Zoo with ash, aresha and... Nutone. Yes the guy that played at DXO last friday. Ho hum.

No comments: