Monday, December 19, 2005

Today promises to be a good day. I can feel it. There's that... smell to it. You know.. some days have that SMELL.

Spirited Away was fucking brilliant. I can't believe I waited so long just to watch it. All i've been catching are snippets of it and the chinese version with no subtitles. Even though i'd have rather watched the japanese version with subtitles, the english one I bought wasn't crappy either.

Today I should be watching King Kong with Primela. I was supposed to go to the polyclinic but pa told me to go tomorrow cause mondays are usually crowded. So me, primela and carlos will go tomorrow.

The SPCA has enough volunteers so I don't need to go there. The Selina woman called me this morning. How depressing. People keep shoving me aside over and over. Even as a VOLUNTEER. Bah.

I shouldn't get myself down, I must be happy today. Me and surin are going to play pool!

No comments: