Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The next few days are gonna be pretty packed, and i'm thankful for that cause rotting at home's losing its appeal.

Tomorrow is the super early morning picnic with the bahluls. At sentosa. Early, but I think it'll be fun anyways.

Friday is Nutone! Woot!

Best lah.

Then saturday i'll be going to the class chalet, if it is still a class chalet. I'll stay for a night maybe.

If I come home early on sunday i'll go to the SPCA to volunteer myself. Then look for a part-time job.

I'm hoping to book yg and maya next wednesday for our sakae sushi lunch? Or was it dinner. I dunno.

Then there's fi and yiling for our pizza hut+swensen's thing.

Not to mention our movie marathon.

AND, I have to bring Ash to get his ugly chipped tooth fixed.

Also, deciding what to buy for who for christmas.

I also gotta get those puma shoes i've wanted for donkey years for school, and new stationery.

Somehow, somewhat, in some way, i'm really looking forward to school. Or JC for that matter. I know it'll be a stressful two years but I think i'll enjoy every bit of it. I can't wait to make new friends too! Not saying i'll just drop my current friends, i'd never do that. The new school uniforms too! What a refreshing change. I applied for TPJC for the first 3 months, and I pray to god (well not really) I won't stay there after 2 months.

I really really really wanted to put MJC, but the odds of me getting in were too slim for me to take the risk. So chances are i'll probably go to TPJC. Blegh.

I went to develop so many pictures just now, at 25 cents each! How freaking cheap is that. Compared to bloody 50 fucking cents per picture behind school. What a ripoff.

I've got memories of my wonderful class to last me a lifetime now. =D

No comments: