Friday, December 30, 2005

Things I need to do err.. Soon:

1) Buy those beautiful black and gold puma shoes for school
2) Set up my bank account
3) Go to Ikea to buy storage boxes and whathaveyou
4) Meet Adeana for lunch
5) Watch Wallace and Gromit!
6) BUY FRANZ FERDINAND 88 YOLLAR TICKET! <3
7) Buy that $55 topshop skirt before the sale ends
8) Buy brand new stationery for schoooool
9) stuff.

Yeah. I think there's more but I just forgot. Most important would be buying my new school shoes. Ahhhh I can't wait. They're actually track shoes but I couldn't give two shits lah. They look nice, so there. I was gonna set up my bank account today but it closed by the time I got there.

Franz is coming to Singapore!! Oh mah gawd. I'm trying to psycho Nicholas into going with me, but he turned down his own girlfriend, the horrible guy he is, so chances are I might psycho Surin. Nyeh. Or maybe I can find some cool TPJC people to go with. Best lah.

I will psycho ma into buying it for me. I'm such a manipulative bitch, no? Well I don't care. It can be an advanced birthday present for all I care. I'll buy it myself should my evil plan fail.

Ahhh the TPJC girl called me that day!! So exciting! Rolling stones, group 2. La dee dah. There's gonna be orientation night on friday!!! How much fun is that gonna be man. If we have to dress up, I think i'll just wear my prom dress and my brown converse. Mwahaha.

My darling primary school classmate of six years is going to TPJC too! How cool is that. That'll be like... 12 years of knowing each other! Woot!

Ugh. There's that oily smell in the air. You know. That oily kinda smell.

No comments: