Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Wala wala woo woo!

Today was another mundane day. Lazed around at home, made plans to go to Ikea and the Killiney rd sale in the evening.

The sale was shit. It supposed to have FCUK, Victoria's Secret, Quiksilver and whatnot, and it did. But the designs looked so FAKE and chingchong that we didn't buy anything, except a baby t-shirt for one of Gary's friend's kids from Oshkosh.

Ended up not going to Ikea cause of how crowded it was, picked up Gary and Small and went to Dempsey's Hut near MoFA, or Samy's Curry, whichever you're more familiar with after getting lost about 2 times. Finally got my period today. I'm so sick of this shitty feeling, that immobilizing feeling that has be wasting a whole day at home. Aresha agreed that I should try out birth control, cause it's been known to reduce cramps and period flow, AND ACNE.

All 3 problems I am dying to get rid of. She said she'd get it in Thailand so I don't need to pay consultation fees here to get them instead. However, birth control doesn't automatically grant me the means to fuck whoever I want, all you morons out there. Like Aresha said, it doesn't stop disease.

Chances are, if it clears my acne and reduces cramps and period flow, i'll stop and see if it comes back. If it does then die die take again lah.

Ahh, my cramps are acting up, and my back is aching as a result. So, GOOTENNIGHTEN.

2 comments:

aroona said...

you have too much time on your hands, i think.

Jessica56hy said...

Yo!!! Nice blog!