Monday, December 19, 2005

*farts*

Here are the latest happenings of aroona GO!krishnan.

Got into TPJC for first 3 months. While most of my 4/2 counterparts will be snooooozing away on the 3rd of January, me, fi, suhailah, fatimah and hopefully yat will be shoving off for TPJC at 8am. I will be joining photography fo' sho', and HOPEFULLY pick up a sport. I shall not let my monster of a period get me down once a month, oh no I won't. No matter how many panadols I have to take, I will NOT skimp on attendance. Everyone must hold me to that ok?

Kee Siang has been trying to psycho me into joining choir. I might, but I wanna start essercising too yknow. All this rotting at home is taking a toll on my tummy region.

And I have finally decided on those $109 puma shoes i've been DYING to get for the past 6 months. And no, they won't be rotting in my cupboard. They're SCHOOL SHOES. No more shitty north star for me baby! I'm joining the upper class school shoe people. No more breaking shoelaces! No more ugly holes and soles! No more big-looking feet!

Wee!

Also, I have been dying to rant about this. Manpreet's 7 fricking yollars an hour flyer-distributor job was introduced to me and john. John had the lady-in-charge's number, and promised me we'd do the job together. The day before the supposed first day of the job, John tells me there are no more flyers to give out, and that the lady'll call him if there are and he'll inform me.

Okay, fair enough.

Two days later I read yiling's blog. Here's the excerpt;

" saw john and bohan outside cine again. bohan was damn emo when we went to city hall, but was damn happy when i saw him at cine. they were giving out flyers. the moment i went up to say hi with them, they dump me one stack of flyers. not one stack but a lot of it. "

John and BOHAN?! I called John immediately after that and demanded an explanation. He said that the lady called him last minute and asked if he could do the job. Apparently, he and Bohan were in town at the time and he decided to let Bohan do it with him. No, he didn't bother to let me know or call me. He fucking GAVE Bohan the job behind my back. I demanded Bohan let me do the rest of the days required and John said he'd talk to him and get back to me later.

Later? He never did.

Once the next day's shift was already over I called John, who had no excuse for not calling me back.

They were required to do the job for 4 days. Bohan already did 2, so I pleaded with John to let me do the other 2 days. Yet again, he said he'd talk to Bohan. And didn't call back.

The next morning I called him at 10am, only to speak to a grumpy mumbler. He told me that Bohan didn't want to let me do the other 2 days, being the two faced motherfucker he is. I yelled at him for giving Bohan the job in the first place, considering my position wasn't HIS to give to other people. He shot back, quoting Bohan in asking why won't I look for another job instead. I tell you, at that point I almost lost it.

I repeated again, it was MY JOB in the first place, not his. Who the fuck is Bohan to tell me to get another job? It's MINE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

I yelled again saying that I didn't have time to look for another fucking job cause I was going for first 3 months, and they weren't, so they'd have more than enough time to seek out other jobs.

John, not a mother fucker but still an inconsiderate bastard, told me that they had already filled out a registration form and there wouldn't be any point in me cutting in anyway.

Something he could've told me at the VERY BEGINNING.

So well, I've given up on the whole getting a job thing, cause most of them are looking for people who can work for a few weeks.

The sole reason why I get a job every december is to buy my family christmas presents. I never spend it on myself. Sigh.

I told my mom about the whole predicament and how I can't afford christmas presents at all this year courtesy of John. She said she'd give me money if I do things around the house. So.. I guess it's ok lah, but I would prefer giving out flyers to be honest.

Ah well. On saturday I went to town with Ma and I finally bought Demon Days! Woot. And spirited away, on the side. I think I might watch it tonight, I dunno, see how.

Oh yeah, Demon Days is gooooood. (the momster paid for it, btw)

Rotted at home today, re-read my Order of the Pheonix and got a cranium splitting headache. Blah.

Tomorrow! I shall wake up early (10 actually), pick up my new 3-quarter pants (originally the fugly bellbottoms), some pictures I sent to develop that I took donkey years ago, go to Bedok Polyclinic to get a referral to the National Skin Centre for my acne (which is getting worse), then going to the SPCA to see a Miss Selina something for a position she emailed me about as an underage volunteer.

I wonder why i'm not watching LoTR now. Fellowship's the most boring, and I've seen it a gazillion times on HBO. I almost convinced ma to buy the DVD set at HMV. Fat chance Aruna, big fat hairy chance.

Ahhhh ok now to watch spirited away and find SOMETHING in the house nice enough to eat.

No comments: