Monday, October 24, 2005

YARGH!

These technics earphones aresha left by the computer are the SHIZ!!

I can actually HEAR the bass of songs... like Dreadlock and even Coffee and Tv harhar. I think I will steal them on friday when I go study. It shuts off all outside noise and doesn't bug anyone around unlike my sony earphones.

Aiyoooh so nice.

Anyhews, I went for a couple of open-houses on friday. Namely tampines and meridian. I have to say... I HATE TPJC. With a passion. Never have I seen worse racial segregation. Indians are clumped together in one group babbling in tamil, the malays sit outside the malay room or something, and the chinese are well... everywhere. If I go to tpjc, where the hell will I fit in? Gan teng fong (ong teng chong hahah) was our guide, and by the end of it I was talking to him as if I knew him for years.

He was surprised at all the new bedok view stories like mr saidil converting and wai kit's face near the pond. He said TPJC's not as good as MJC, but it's more cosy than MJC. I thought he was right at first, until I actually WENT to MJC.

The school spirit there was incomparable. Granted, there were fewer malays and indians, but they weren't grouped in one corner. It was so happening I tell you. But whether I can make it there has a lot to be desired. I LOVE THEIR PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB! They just LOAN cameras to you just like that! Imagine... using professional cameras... FOR FREE!

I'll wake up at 5am everyday just to go to MJC if I could. Sigh.

Ma thought I had school today, and walked in at 6am, turned on the lights and woke me up. I sat up straight immediately and you wouldn't believe what I said.

Ma: ARUNA! Wake up. Do you have school today?
Me: No no... He married a ten year old pussy.
Ma: What??
Me: Ten.. ten year old pussy! *big grin*
Ma: DO YOU HAVE SCHOOL OR NOT?
Me: *actually wakes up* What? No.

I swear I wasn't dreaming about anything dirty. I was half awake and had no idea what I was talking about.

I don't think the fact that I was grinning from ear to ear helped much. I was woken up so many times that night.. I think my brain got all screwed up.

Blah.. SS in half an hour. I did the whole Acids, Bases and Salts chapter in the TYS yesterday and I just realised i've been so chemistry-dumb all this while. Bio, E math and A math can wait, I NEED to focus on science.

Blah!

No comments: