Saturday, October 15, 2005

FUCK!

My CAMERA!! ARGH!

STUPID SD CARD! Why the hell is it so screwed up? Why doesn't my computer read the fucking card? If it doesn't work I can borrow my sister's, BUT I TOOK NICE PICTURES TODAY!!

I have to find a way to salvage the goddamn pictures. Then reformat the card. Ahhh I dunnoooo what to dooooo.

And I think the error has transferred onto my computer if that's even possible. Oh sob, oh cry.

To make matters worse, the Vans shoes I wanted oh-so-badly only comes in men's sizes!! Which is 10 and 10 and half. It's no consolation at all.

So I think sunday I shall go on a sneaker hunt. Cause I have money for sneakers and I just HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING.

On a lighter note, I had a helluva good time today! It was so so so much fun I tells you.

Okgottagogottagopickupsisnotimebye.

No comments: