Friday, October 07, 2005

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!11onetwothree

I got 16 for my L1R5! If I can go to MJC i'll go, TPJC i'm not so sure.

English was the biggest disappointment ever. From feeling like I was on cloud nine for a solid 10 minutes, I was sent plunging down to the murky depths of getting-a-B-for-English-dom.

I have NEVER, EVER gotten a 26 for any compo. Neither have I ever gotten a 47/60 overall. For an exposition!! TYS FAILED my mid year exposition! And suddenly now she wants to give me excellent marks. Not that i'm complaining =D =D =D

BUT, paper 2 was the real kicker. Failed by half a fucking mark. AHH MR ANGULIA (spelling?), I thought he was cute, until he marked my paper. Ugh.

A B4 for english. Then we had geog mock exam, of which I put in LOADS of effort to make up for the shitty mark I got for the prelims. I was the only one writing away when everyone else was napping. A bit crazy, yeah, but I regret getting such a low mark. SO THERE.

THEN A MATH! WOO I GOT AN A2!!! AHH!! A FUCKING A2!! Amaaaazing man. From B4s after B4s this paper really gave me a pleasant surprise.

My tutor's proud of me, but still believes I have A1 potential. I now believe I have A1 potential for A math! Just a litttttle bit more, I know I can make it if I really try.

So yep. I guess overall i'm happy with my L1R5, though I really really wish I could've gotten that A for english. At least i'll have no Cs in my report book, apart from malay.

Okeyokeyokey gonna visit the grandfather soon. I'll come back and maybe watch the other episodes of the OC season 3! Yay!

No comments: