Thursday, October 13, 2005

ahh! the last day of school's tomorrow! the horror!

Sigh. I'm bringing my camera tomorrow. Sure, I'll be back another day blahblah so what, but I guess it means more on the very last day of actual school. As students of bedok view. We're not students of BV anymore as of saturday! So it does make a difference.

Gonna be lunching at Seoul Garden with Mrs Tan at TM tomorrow with, fortunately, some of my favourite people. Jean, Carlos, Manpreet and Hao ma. I mean Jun Hao. Haha.

What a wonderful way to end the 4 oh-so-long years in secondary school.

Aresha might be coming for graduation haha. Solly ahx! No denim skirts, beach shorts, spaghetti straps, tubes or t shirts! Your favourite attire as far as I know. And no slippers either.

After that i'll be whisked away back home to celebrate celine's 21st! Gosh, she's 21. I better buy her someching.

I met her on the way back from the mrt station a couple of days ago. At first I didn't notice her, till I saw her nice bag then noticed her unique neck piercing. She thinks aresha's coming back in november! Harhar! She bought ash a batman mug too! How nice.

Bio mock ezzem today was kinda chicken feet. I didn't study, but it was the June 2005 O level paper so naturally it was easier. We all managed to finish the full paper in 2 hours! 2 HOURS! The time allocated normally is 2hrs 45mins, paper 1 and paper 2 both.

I wrote rubbish for essay questions though.

Mr zaldy's physics classes are kinda silly. A class for those who want quality passes, and a class for those who just want to pass. Any sane person would sigh up for the former. Even if they failed science miserably.

I wonder if aresha will get adjusted to the cefiro easily. It's super long and hard to park. Nothing aresha can't handle, or so I think. When she comes back at 1am on saturday, I wanna go out with her. Anywhere. Down the road or whatever. Just somewhere. Or even for a car ride. I've sat in the cefiro such a miserable number of times. It's sad.

I haven't even sat in the front yet! How fucking sad is that. I think I wanna cry now.

Bah. Ok. I think i'll practise the paper 2s of the gazillion school prelim papers that miss tan very happily distributed the other day.

No comments: