Monday, October 10, 2005

i'm sorry ms jackson! WOO! i am for REAAAAL!

HURH. Hiatus my backside man. English was terrible. I was sitting in the bloody centre row perspiring my ass off. Since I was too arsed to do my summary, I wrote down every single thing i'd do after the o's. As much as I could think of.

I dunno why I didn't just skip school today. Then again, I can't bring myself to ponteng during this period. I'm always so afraid they'd go through something I don't know and i'll end up losing out.

Apologies to shila for almost killing her with the poke of doom.

I'm on a downloading frenzy. Downloading outkast and system of a down and this and that and a lot of other theengs lah. Areeesha's coming back on saturday and she wants to come for my graduation. I told her cannot already but maybe I can find a way lah.

Bio thing's gonna be LUNCH instead of dinner. Bah. So unfair. At least I can have tuition, bathe change all and go, but noooo, everyone wants to have LUNCH, after school, sticky and smelly. Howell, it's Seoul Garden so NEMIND.

I feel like buying a new cd, but maybe i'll pick up something for Celine instead. Her b'day's coming soon and all, so yeah.

And my lord, I think I just saw the most beautiful pair of shoes in the entire vurld.

I don't have a picture, but they're VANS slip ons or something. And they're fucking beautiful I says. You know the checkered thingies some people's shoes have, yeah it has that, but it's RED on a beige base. My god.

Eighty fucking nine yollars.

I guess i'll do it the old fashioned way and save up. Unless pa feels inclined to reward me for being good. But he never feels inclined to buy anyone anything for any occasion, so the good ol' way it is then! I just hope it's not gone by the time I have enough.

The bahluls are going to some place called Mark's Place this wednesday to buka puasa. Yiling and I were asked as well but SHE'S GOING FOR QUIDAM. So I dunno, I don't think I can galavant any where I want on any day just yet. I'll try my luck though, it IS the last week of school.

Yesterday I met yigang and surin at Simpang. Then we played jungle speed at the park. It's fun lah, I admit it, but when you lose, you really fucking lose man.

Then we started throwing things at each other. It was fun ok!

Someone buy me those vans shoes plskthx.

2 comments:

support your local shigeharu said...

OutKast is hot. I still find myself cranking the volume for Bombs Over Baghdad.

aroona said...

heheh their songs will be listened to for a long time more.

haha toothbrushing ladies? haha.