Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No doubt this Rasputin had lots of hidden charms

So, everyone.

I have finally made the decision to buy a new ratty. Male, coz I don't want to castrate Rasputin, I don't want to take the risk. If they don't get along then no choice, i'll have to perpetually separate the two. Still at least Rasputin will have a friend.








































At least a smaller friend than Dog. Dog scares the living daylights out of Rasputin.

But Dog'll never bite or try to eat Rasputin, she acknowledges another living thing. Just like Rasputin will never bite fingers because he knows its skin.

I need to buy more ratty toys..

The new rat has been christened the name Stalin, by Yigang. Haha but we must see if the name suits him or not.

Gah. Money supply's depleting. I have no idea how i'm gonna save up at least 300pounds for the UK trip. But the new ratty's worth it at least.

No comments: