Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I am sick and tired.

Of you, criticizing almost every single choice in my life. Criticizing the way I choose to do things, the way I've tried to plan my life for myself.

Of all the things i've achieved for myself in my own ways, in my own right, they might not be significant in YOUR eyes, because clearly nothing is good enough for you;

I have absolutely no problem in articulating myself.
I do have more than one brain cell, thank you very much.
I am the exact opposite of you. I am the anti-you. I couldn't be you if I tried, not that i'm trying. And neither can you, me. Don't even say that if you did what I did you would've done so much better, because that's probably what you're telling yourself.

In your head, I know you think you are better than me in almost every aspect possible. You can jump to your own conclusions, build up your giant wall of defence and tear me down to as small as you can make me, cause you seem pretty good at it. And proud of that fact too. Like you said, you can be cutting.

I have my own merits, as well as my own faults. Just because they don't share common ground with yours, doesn't give you the right to criticize.

If you read this, I don't even want to hear you justify everything you've said. Just... digest this, and think, maybe Aruna really does have her own take on her life, maybe, just maybe, instead of shooting her down all the time, maybe I could give her constructive advice.

Otherwise I really just.. don't want to hear it.

Ok i'm done.

No comments: