Tuesday, April 22, 2008

fuck the flu

Been down with the sickness since Saturday night. Also, I have a newfound hatred for pink polo tees.

I just don't like themmmm.

Also, when I go to the UK for 3 weeks I will be missing my ratties like crazy. Rasputin has been adorable the past couple of days. Stalin's still quite anti-social although he seems to want to follow Rasputin everywhere he goes. Monkey see monkey do. Rasputin also has a penchant to explore every single corner of the room, including the cupboards and window sills.

He now knows how to access any part of the room if - the cupboards aren't closed properly and when I leave things on the shelves for him to climb. My room's not exactly rat-proof so it does get a bit frustrating, but all it takes to get him out of his little hiding places is just the crackle of the plastic package that the little kitten health pellets come in.

He goes absolutely WHACKO for those little pellets, like a ratty on crack.

So this flu right, has me waking up in the middle of the night hacking phlegm and massasging my head from a splitting headache. I woke up at about 6am this morning simply from discomfort.

Tomorrow the WO girlies have plans to hit the beach. If I haven't at least 80% recovered i'll have to give it a miss, and continue having the disgusting tan lines from the air show in FEBRUARY. No joke. 2 hours of sitting in the sun really burned into my skin, you can still see the shape of my tank top up till now. It's horrible.

Have been downloading close to 30 episodes of Samurai X since 2 days ago. The secret is... Rapidshare! And a paid account is absolutely necessary. Movies take less than half a day to download, it's amazing.

Okay my eyes are starting to ache. God damn this flu.

No comments: