Saturday, February 17, 2007

Yay! Got back awhile ago from the 4e2 cum Hadi's farewell barbecue. Took manymany fun photos! I've known Hadi since I was 11 when he stayed 5 mins from me, he was the best class monitor ever and now he's leaving for Sydney.... permanently. He'll come back for holidays but after his degree he's gonna start working there! Oh nooo!

Ah well. Tomorrow's the 2nd appointment to get my face peeled. Was supposed to do it last week but the doctor was conveniently on mc....roar.

Shit it's the middle of the month. I got a shock when I saw my ledger balance. No more online shopping till march! Argh!

It's been exactly one year since our last class bbq. Everyone's all so grown up now... Even Manpreet! He gladly gave every girl a piggy back ride too hahaha. Devin's mellowed down sooo much... No random screaming and yelling of vulgarities. Heck, even Bohan's more friendly towards me! It was all good. Had the BEST time with the girls - I miss them so goddamn much! Argh!

Just read Asri's blog about his Valentine's Day date with the honeypot. He sounds so lovestruck. While reading I felt soo...... awwww and at the same time a slight feeling of longing for something. It was really sweet how he felt about her and the way he put it down in a poem. Haha. HELLO A LEVELS FOCUS FOCUS.

Speaking of focusing, my mom gave me a real talking to about my going out tendencies. So now i've set boundaries for myself (with help from the mom). I'm gonna have fewer late nights out cause she doesn't want it to have repercussions on the next day (i.e me waking up in the afternoon, whole day wasted blahblah etc) but going out in the afternoons are fine. Its reasonable la, considering that she's gonna totally leave me alone once my A's are over. But for now I gotta start mugging :(

Valentine's Day was fun. Received over 10 roses and little presents and about 4 balloons from friends. The day was spent inhaling helium, losing balloons and dying roses. I swear this year's interns are..... *ahem* I won't say it la but it was a badly done job. Gahh. Last year's Valentine's Day was good okay.

I went up to all my chinese friends, shook their hands and said this really fast, "Gong Xi Fa Cai Happy New Year, Xin Nian Kuai Le Wan Shi Ru Yi!" I am the best ok. After A levels i'm going to learn Chinese.

I think the world is ending soon. Can someone invite me to their house for CNY? :D

No comments: