Saturday, February 03, 2007

yay for skinny jeans!

Yepyepyep I finally bought meself a pair. Black ones from Mango. I know i'm like... 1 year late but screw it. People kept telling me i'd look good in them but when I started shopping online I hadn't visited shops proper in months. So when I did... I bought them! And they look nice! At least I think I do lah.

I did go to Mango like 2 weeks back with Yigang to check them out and the denim ones fit horribly. I went back yesterday and they had black ones so I tried them on and YAY!

So now I just gotta find a way to pull them off without looking emo/minah.

Anyways, I made a new friend! Council senior Amandeep who has the exact same taste in music as me. So now we've started exchanging songs! Lovely. All the brazilian/chillout goodness.

Got the D70s for the weekend, but so far I haven't had time to snap any photos, except some at the beach last Wednesday. Which turned out.... oookay la. I was playing with new settings but I managed to take at least 5 deviantArt-worthy shots. Tomorrow Ash, Aresha, Pa and I are going to a flying club in Malaysia for some business deal. So i'll charge up the camera and hopefully do my deviantwatchers a favour and post something better heheh.

Half my braces are off already! The bottom row. I just got the retainers for them today. The top row is scheduled to come off next next week. Yay! As long as I have them off by my birthday i'm a happy happy person. And I just started this chemical peel treatment for my face that my mom has agreed to sponsor as my birthday present. It'll be fornightly and the intensity of the treatment increases with every visit. It's some acid they put on my face that burns away the top layer of skin each time. It makes my pimples dry up as well as everything else so I was given complementary moisturiser. My mom told the doctor that it'd be good if we could time it as such that the treatment would end before my birthday yet again.

If things go well, I might celebrate my birthday as a totally different looking person. HAHA. Joke joke.

However, slight chance my face will be smooth like a baby's butt. If only. I don't know what will happen la, but I hope for the best :D

I went to the usual cheena place to do my eyebrows. I TOLD her to make it NOT thin, and that's exactly what she didn't do. Sigh.

I can't believe I have to study on a Saturday night. Not sure if I actually would haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SKINNIES ARE GOOD! HAHA. I LOVE THEM AS WELL!