Thursday, February 22, 2007

i am the suayest of suay, i swear.

I had this big-ass pagoda of all mothers of pimples on Valentine's Day. I did the right thing and I didn't touch it at all. And went down!

And then.

It has reared its ugly (punLOL) once again. What in the fuck la SEEEERIOUSLY. I've been such a good person with my face. Stupid stupid stupid. My face is not getting any better. But it just looks terribly dry cause of the chemical peel.

Had the most hilarious experience with Teng Kuang today. Little did I know the quietest person during lessons is actually eavesdropping. Not that I minded la, it was pretty funny. Had a very open conversation with Fatimah about how i've been feeling the past few days, and she shares the same sentiments as Mon and Raushan.

Oh what a stupid, stupid girl i've been.

*EDIT* i've run out of southpark to watch. But the greedy native americans episode cracks me up like crazy all the time. HA ha ha ha HA ha ha ha HA ha ha ha.

No comments: