Monday, February 19, 2007

so i THINK i'm about knee deep in shit right now

But whatever.

The most random people read my blog and it shocks me. Some girl from Texas? Random people from school? It's damn bledy scary and I think my site statistics are lying to me. Cause if there were really so few people reading my blog then there wouldn't be all sorts of reasons for me to get into trouble.

Everything will be fine as long as nobody adds to the problems I already have, as some of you might've read a few entries down. Because nobody has seen Aruna crack... yet. It's not pretty. I may have the tolerance and patience of a rock to put up with some fucktards.

I mean, seriously, why make mountains out of molehills? You waste precious time you can spend being happy. So this and that happened, get over it and move the fuck on. And if you can't? Get over yourself. Don't spend days and days moping over the most trivial things. So the feeling sucks, cry for a day, and get over it! It's quite simple.

Ok i'm good.

1 year ago they were showing the Hot Chick in January according to one of my Jan 2006 entries, and they're showing it again tonight. Channel 5 is indeed sad. Yesterday Yiggers and Surin came over after wanting to go to Foo's House but it was closed. Had lethargic time of Monopoly, Scrabble and watching tv. After falling asleep while Surin watched some soccer, they left at 2am. Surin's wearing the watch! Yay. Take care of it okay! Status symbol okay.

I was reading a year ago that I fall for people very easily. Seems that it's changed now. Settling down? Not really. Just no time for that at all in the first place? Bingo.

Much would be appreciated if I wasn't judged based by the crap you read here. It's just scraping the surface. So if you think you know me based off this blog, you know NOTHING :)

No comments: