Sunday, February 18, 2007

lazy sundays

I woke up this morning thinking it was Tuesday cause it felt like I was sleeping forever. The devastation lasted for a grand total of 4 seconds before I remembered falling asleep watching Southpark last night. I seem to do that quite often. One night, I fell asleep towards the ending of one episode at about 12am and was woken up by my sister... at 1.30am. I can just imagine the hilarity of finding your stupid little sister sleeping with a laptop on her tummy with her hands on the keyboard.

Was having a nonsensical chat with Chang Yuan yesterday about stuff like pronunciation and vitamin C. He brazenly insists he can take better photos than me. Well... Okay. Haha. I'm not saying no. But I quite like his livejournal. It's so whimsical. I've always wanted to blog about the little quirks, bits and bobs in my life, but there's just something about me wanting to blog about everything. Almost everything actually.

Next weekend we've been invited to our tutor's houses for CNY. Despite the new quota on how many times i'm entitled to go out, it's only polite to return the favour and go to their houses. They all made it a point to come to my house, and my whole class will be going to their houses.

Okay this chemistry e-learning module on Chemistry is sucking ass. Not that I can't understand what they're talking about, but it would be tons better if it wasn't online. So many distractions! Roar! And a whole bunch of awesome vintage clothes have been released online too.... Damn it.

No comments: