Friday, December 08, 2006

today's a good day!

Yep. Was supposed to see the doctor in the morning for my GASTRO-ENTERITIS! Yes. I have a funky-ass disease going on in my digestive system and it' s been going on for 2 weeks and I haven't seen a doctor. Tomorrow i'll go. I swear. :D

I managed to get minimal christmas shopping done! Got Aunty Man's present and the my 06S02 secret santa present. Heheheh. I HOPE THE 06S02 MONKEYS DON'T FORGET CAUSE THAT'LL JUST SUCK.

Raj wanted to shop so he asked me along and so we went to Marina Square. Lunch, window shop, a really bad game of pool and more shopping then dinner then window shop a bit more then go home. So now my leg is painingggggg.

The night before was crazy. But if I talk about it then i'll have to start from the beginning and that'll take years. HOWEVER! I shall try and summarize with my terrible summary skills.

Okay so Ash has been on 4 types of medication popping 10 pills a day as prescribed by IMH which my dad stupid followed. This turned him into a human zombie incapable of talking properly or keeping his spit in his mouth or walking properly. Since Aresha came back and my school term ended, we've been gradually cutting it down to less and less.

Now he's getting off the harshest of the 4 different pills and he's down to half of that pill. He's going through withdrawals like a real hardcore drug addict - tremors, sweating, nausea, hallucinations and all sorts of other terrible things.

Then suddenly last night he insisted on going to the hospital, and WALKING there. So me my mom and him took a hike to CGH at 10pm at night, while making many stops for him to try and puke.

When we were on our way back he kept trying to puke by sticking his finger down his throat and we were all so fed up of telling him to stop that rubbish so we all imitated him vomiting. After awhile he started smiling and insisted he hike all the way back home. We decided to give him a pail so he wouldn't puke on his t-shirt. The rest of us followed him slowly in the car, like a support vehicle for some marathon runner, lowering the windows and screaming at him then making loud puking noises.

ALL THE WAY BACK HOME.

I tell you I never laughed so much before in a span of 30mins. Yep so that was my Wednesday night for you. Thursday early morning was spent at Simpang with Aresha, Primela and Aresha's friends talking about stuff.

I tell you don't buy salonpas when you have muscle aches. Buy tiger balm! I tell you the plasters work wonders in just a few hours.

No comments: