Sunday, December 03, 2006

CHECK YOUR GEN Y SECTION OF TODAY'S SUNDAY TIMES BABEY!

YEAH! TPJC's Prom was featured! But the shitty part was that VJC has the same theme as us. Damnit. But never mind la not like it makes a difference.

Prom was a wonderful, beautiful success. I won't take credit cause I was in Cambodia for the 2 weeks leading up to prom, but to everyone who put in all the time and effort for this, you have my appreciation and respect.

Not that they read this but hey it's the thought that counts right?

Went to IKEA Tampines on Friesday! Made a spontaneous decision to go with Mon after his many many errands for the day. It was SO fun! Getting freebies and shouting randomly. We went to check the restaurant queue twice before actually lining up when Fi joined us. Mon kept leaving his name on the walls scribbling with the Ikea pencil.

Met Surin, Yigang and Marr at Simpang for awhile after that just to talk for a bit. Then yesterday went to Changi Beach with Surin for awhile and visited Nani. Pretty eventful days i've been having.

I was SUPPOSED to go to the John Little sale with Yigang but till now his royal highness hasn't woken up. So i'll just sit at home and do some holiday homework or something and go later with Mon if Yigang is still happily sleeping.

Last night, my sis, mom and I were watching this Tamil movie, Veera, on DVD. Everyone's probably going OMGWTF but I tell you its the most hilarious tamil movie i've seen so far. There is no link from every scene and the song and dance parts are SO FUNNY. The only reason why Aresha bought it and we were watching it was because she heard it was damn funny.

I told Raushan about it and he said he's definitely gonna watch it. You should too!

Wah. I've been having the worst case of the runs ever. 1 week and it's still not letting up. At least 3-5 times a day I get horrible stomachaches and gotta run to the toilet within 15 minutes of eating. I drank Vitagen yesterday and it's slightly better but I still got a stomachache today after breakfast. Rarrr...

Lesson learnt: Drink tequila in moderation. Take no more than three over two days. And do not drink other theengs unless you want to die.

And the shot I had at the prom after-party at DXO DID NOT HELP. Felt so fucked up after that at Lau Pa Sat I could've died. But the after-party was a blast! Danced my heart out with everyone and I even saw Andrew of all people there. Haha.

I tell you this entry is so boring but today is pretty boring so okay.

No comments: