Friday, December 15, 2006

I HATE THE FUCKING RAIN!

Oh dear lord. Did you see the knife stabbing video? The PRC man stabbing the woman over and over, and people walking by not wanting to get involved. I've known Singaporeans to be ignorant motherfuckers, but HELLO SOMEONE'S BEING STABBED, DO YOU NOT REALISE THE FUCKING URGENCY? Only later did two fellas bother to help, after standing around for a bit. =/

Whatever la even if he's from China. Who's to say Singaporeans aren't capable of something like that? Oh wait, they are.

Rarr.

Okay okay okay I was supposed to blog about watching March of the Penguins and Little Miss Sunshine yesterday. More happy things so I will.

I think right, if you were to condense all 23 years of my parents marriage and our family life into 2 hours you'd get Little Miss Sunshine. Seriously. Putting the FUN in dysfunctional alright.

And March of the Penguins! Penguins have such hard lives I swear you'd have no idea. APPARENTLY, Happy Feet has like a snippet of how difficult a penguin's life is but I guess seeing it animated and in real life are two different things. And best of all, the commentary's in French! Just the way I like my movies babay!

I was SUPPOSED to be at a class chalet for the past 4 days, from Tuesday to today, but unfortunately it got so unbearably boring we checked out yesterday afternoon.

Oh damn.

I just found out something along the lines of someone you used to have a thing for sorta has a thing for someone that coincidentally you've known since P1 and that thing they have has become a relationship so all you wanna do now is take the keyboard and smash someone's face in.

Keywords here: USED to

But... just... DAMN IT.

No comments: