Saturday, December 16, 2006

just in case i forget or have no time - for the lovely few who read this <3



Since my Nikon's out of comission thanks to the [sarcasm] wonderful [/sarcasm] friends I have, I used my V3x to take these. Apart from it being a little dark, they're not half bad! *grin*

I'll be super busy next week, what with Orientation '07 meetings, OGL camp PLUS the family chalet, then immediately after that's Christmas eve. Since the family chalet's so close to Christmas we're having our yearly Christmas dinner there instead, and the 24th will just be a quiet, wine-sipping, present-opening session.

BUT MY SIS AND I ARE GOING FOR.... JUNGLE BALLS! HEHEHEHE. Funkycool DNB event at BBBC again I think. Whoever's interested *cough*surinyigang*cough* let me know cause you need to be invited for it.

Heheh. Heheheh. Spacing out when you're tired is fun. Cause the screen gets bigger and bigger and bigger and you feel like your head is being inflated with air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eyh suhailah here..im soo sorry about ur camera.i promised when sch reopens , i'll give you back ur batteries.sorry ya.