Saturday, December 16, 2006

its a bledy hot day i says

Ma left for Chiangmai this morning, and Raj's going to Perth tonight. Aresha's starting work on Monday and Pa is going somewhere from Monday to Tuesday. And what am I doing? Absolutely NOTHING! Yay.

Played the ps2 just now but I got bored of it so fast. I need new games already! But buying new games is like a deathwish right about now, one year to A levels and all.

Playing Tekken has made me wanna pick up Capoeira. I swear it's the coolest form of martial arts I HAVE EVER SEEN. No way in hell would I be able to execute moves like Eddy but still. Fighting with rhythm is just the coolest.

Now i'm watching videos of it. Hahah.

I'm getting my braces off in (most likely) a month! I went in today thinking he was gonna change my rubber bands, and I wanted to alternate red and green cause christmas is coming, but he said I didn't need to change my bands anymore! Woohoo! I can't imagine myself without braces, I'm so used to smiling with them and taking extra effort to speak properly. And my teeth are so square. Like Ajay's chiclet teeth, but his look fine.

I was walking out of Tanah Merah mrt when these two chinese girls walked past me, all dressed up and stuff. I just went to the dentist so I was in slack clothes. It's a pretty bright day so I brought my sunglasses with me, yes my fake Armani ones. When I was walking underground they were on my head, then the taller of the two chinese girls glared at me from head to toe then looked at my sunglasses with so much anger I thought she might've grabbed it off my head.

Weirdo. Sorry ah I buy fake Armani cause I have NO MONEY haha that rhymes.

No comments: