Tuesday, December 26, 2006

i sense a pattern.

I have the hots for actors like Clive Owen and Eric Bana. I never realised this. I think actors like Orlando Bloom and Jude Law are okay... but they're just so... sissy.

Oh and the movie Closer, BRILLIANT! I just love Natalie Portman. She still has her monotone Queen Amidala voice going on but I still think she's gorgeous and a great actress.

Yesterday I was watching House of Extreme Idiocy- I mean Carters. Fucking stupid show. I seriously cannot believe the kinda stupid verbal exchanges that go on in that house. You might lose a couple of brain cells watching it but if you're a Nick/Aaron Carter fan (WTF ARE YOU THINKING), then you might not want to ruin that perfect celebrity image of them in your head.

Momster just got home, and within 10 seconds of her arrival, the shouting has begun. HOHO!

Oh and Christmas Eve was fun. Surin and I went for Jungle Balls! Didn't quite feel like working it on the dance floor that night, not that I was embarassed or what, but I just wasn't in the mood. Got home at 5+am, slept at 6am.


Woke up at 4.30pm on Christmas Day haha. Had breakfast at 5pm and the family went out at 7+. I finally got my new school shoes! The beautiful brown Pumas i've been eyeing for awhile.

Only downside's the pigskin exterior so I just gotta keep it dry and not kick any Muslims.

No comments: