Sunday, December 24, 2006

its christmas eve!

And i've already opened all my presents.

I got...

1. 2 tank tops
2. A giant spongebob tin
3. A spongebob mug set (cause Ash broke the one Ma bought last christmas)
4. 2 spongebob boxers

Okay before I go on.. I have no idea why I received so many spongebob things this year. But I love them all the same :D

5. An Adrian Mole book (haha, from Ash)
6. Puma shoes!

Unfortunately, Ma bought a pair one size too big and.... I didn't like them. I tried my best to pretend I did but she saw right through it and it ruined her mood. After she calmed down a bit I explained stuff to her and she says we can go change it! So yay. No harm done.

Tonight's Jungle Balls at BBBC. Was so set on going at first but now I don't know. I'll still go la I don't wanna stay home for Christmas Eve cause thats just sad.

My robot necklace came in the mail! Yay! It's so nice haha I think i'll wear it tonight.

Ok la I think i'm gonna nap for awhile haha.

No comments: